Wonderful Family Service Opportunity, Help Feed Pivot during the COVID-19 Crisis
Friends, our brothers at Pivot, are in need. Their two significant suppliers of donated food are unable to provide for them during the COVID-19 crisis. They are reaching out to longtime partners for help. If you can provide lunch or dinner and deliver it, they would be incredibly grateful. Details are below:
- Sign up or donate through the Meal Train link below or contact Mary Aly, firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 644-5098 of Pivot Ministries.
- The most needed days are Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
- There are 30 men who need to be fed.
- Lunch drop off is 11:00am and dinner is 3:00pm.
- A few of the men do not eat pork but otherwise anything is fine, including bag lunches. They love both salads and sweets so cookies or brownies are a bonus.
- There is a no contact drop off table on the driveway between the two Pivot houses at 485 Jane St., Bridgeport.
- Please call 5 minutes before you arrive and they will wave but not approach. Leave your meal on the table.
- If you prefer to arrange a restaurant meal, they suggest JR’s Westport Deli and Grill, (203) 227-9803 or the Apple Cart, New Canaan, (203) 966-1113 (24 hours’ notice required and donor would need to pick up @ 2:30pm and deliver to Pivot).